Blueberry Protein Shake Recipe
Blueberries grow wild in Canadian woodlands and their sweet flavor is a tasty summer treat. The succulent and nutritious fruit is filled with a compound called anthocyanin which gives blueberries their color and many health benefits. Blueberry smoothies can help the heart and skin, and they add strength to bones. For best results, let the oatmeal soak from twenty minutes. Low in calories and fat, and remarkably high in fiber and Vitamin C, blueberry smoothies are delicious.
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh/frozen)
- 2 tbs Caneggs Egg White Powder (11 grams of protein)
- 1/4 cup oatmeal (old fashioned oats) (any kind will work)
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend well for 15-30 seconds.
- Use frozen blueberries for best results.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy in the morning, before or after a workout.
* Egg White Powder is an allergen. Use standard precaution measures before use.
* Please consult your physician and/or personal trainer for personalized information on your daily requirements.
People Who’ve Made This
“Tried CanEggs powder with my morning shake, and it enhanced my protein intake, no after taste. Prompt delivery, and the best of all, that it’s a Canadian product. I have been buying Dried Egg Whites from CanEggs for the last year and a half. I make my own protein drink and it turns out really great.”