Green Pear Protein Shake Recipe
Blending a green pear with a banana and almond milk makes a delicious smoothie. Crushed ice thickens the drink while a spoonful of honey adds sweetness. The fruit has vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, copper, and fiber. Pears help control blood sugar and lower chances of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. They can even help people digest food better.
- 1 banana (ripe, sliced)
- 1 pear (seeded, diced)
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 to 4 slices ginger (fresh, peeled; to taste)
- 2 tbs Caneggs Egg White Powder (11 grams of protein)
- In a blender, add the banana, pear, almond milk, ginger, honey, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon and Caneggs Egg White Powder.
- Add the kale and then the ice on top to weigh it down.
- Blend until perfectly smooth (two to three minutes, depending on your blender). You may need to push the ingredients down halfway through blending.
- Serve and enjoy!
* Egg White Powder is an allergen. Use standard precaution measures before use.
* Please consult your physician and/or personal trainer for personalized information on your daily requirements.
People Who’ve Made This
“Tried CanEggs powder with my morning shake, and it enhanced my protein intake, no after taste. Prompt delivery, and the best of all, that it’s a Canadian product. I have been buying Dried Egg Whites from CanEggs for the last year and a half. I make my own protein drink and it turns out really great.”