Mango Protein Shake Recipe
Mangos and Canegg’s Egg White Protein Powder go together like bread and butter to make an unforgettably satisfying taste combination that’s simply amazing when served as a smoothie. Weight watchers know a medium sized mango has approximately 200 calories, plus 3 grams of protein and a gram of fat. Mangos contain a lot of healthy phenols which are proven to combat cancer and have myriad health benefits. The fruit is also high in fiber, antioxidants, iron and potassium. When blended with Canneggs’ Egg White Powder, one juicy mango makes a delicious high-protein beverage.
- 1/2 cup low fat, nonfat or regular Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 2 tbs Caneggs Egg White Powder
- Blend the mango chunks, yogurt, almond milk, ice and Caneggs Egg White Powder.
- Serve and Enjoy!
* Egg White Powder is an allergen. Use standard precaution measures before use.
* Please consult your physician and/or personal trainer for personalized information on your daily requirements.
People Who’ve Made This
“Tried CanEggs powder with my morning shake, and it enhanced my protein intake, no after taste. Prompt delivery, and the best of all, that it’s a Canadian product. I have been buying Dried Egg Whites from CanEggs for the last year and a half. I make my own protein drink and it turns out really great.”