Strawberry – Banana Protein Shake Recipe
Strawberries and bananas combine to make a tasty beverage – this is probably Canada’s most popular protein shake. This recipe makes a wonderful breakfast smoothie and is a classic post-workout refreshment. CanEggs’ protein powder perfectly compliments the fruit combination and makes a delicious tangy beverage filled with healthy goodness.
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh/frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh/frozen sliced banana
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder (any kind will work)
- 2 tbs Caneggs Egg White Powder (11 grams of protein)
- 1/3 cup non-fat, low fat, regular Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more almond milk as needed depending on preference.
* Egg White Powder is an allergen. Use standard precaution measures before use.
* Please consult your physician and/or personal trainer for personalized information on your daily requirements.
People Who’ve Made This
“Tried CanEggs powder with my morning shake, and it enhanced my protein intake, no after taste. Prompt delivery, and the best of all, that it’s a Canadian product. I have been buying Dried Egg Whites from CanEggs for the last year and a half. I make my own protein drink and it turns out really great.”